Ah, I’m poop at explanations. Also please don’t take this as something to live by, but how I do things. Studying real eyes would be a good place to start if any of this confuses you, but it should be SUUUPER simple!
1) Think of the eye like a circle(cause it is!) and just remember it that way when you apply them to faces.
2) draw the lids, because this is pretty much how they sit on eyes. They can be different sizes and lengths, so it varies from person to person. But we’re not there yet!
3) Draw in the other features, erase some details, and eyes!
4) Then color it in how you like, remember where light hits and all that, don’t be a scrub like me, blah blah. And there you have it, eyes!
And remember, you can play around with shapes! Not everyone has the same exact eye, so change it up a little~ They don’t have to be perfect, but that will give you characters, well, character! Hope that helps~
- How to Make Long Hair Look Short
- Curling Synthetic Wigs With No Heat
- Styling Synthetic Wigs
- Buying Wigs